Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blogged Down...


Hello there people, or person, or whatever. I don't really expect for anything to come of this so I'll give it a half-hearted attempt... Why is half-hearted supposedly not a word, spellcheck? ANYWAYS my best friend qorter and I do random vlogs and she started an actual blog so I did too. Not that I'm really saying anything or that I'm interesting enough t even have a blog, but whatever. Besides there are so many blogs out there what is the chance that anyone will actually find this in the vast expanse of internet obscurity. So I guess I'll run with it and try and make crap up that is actually interesting to read... if only for my own amusement. Also I can't spell so my web address is misspelled... two l's in lot, my god. If that gives you any idea of how ridiculous this is gonna be.

So I'm gonna post this thing and head off to my classes and if you read it then good on you. More to follow.

Anna

1 comment: