Thursday, September 6, 2012

Conflict of Interest

So I'm in college at a technical school trying to get a few credits under my belt before transferring to university next year. I'm a freshman, a tech spec, as my "major" is called here, but I'm going to be an English and History double major next year. I'm a nerd (what're you gonna do?) I have five classes four days a week, an hour and fifteen minutes each class. I pay for these classes, and yet today when my teacher lets us out after only twenty minutes I'm ecstatic. Then I realized how ridiculous it is to pay for a class and then be happy when it's cut short, that means I'm losing money. Who in their right mind is HAPPY about losing money?! Especially with gas prices verging on four dollars a gallon? So now I'm rather angry she let us out so early, but on the other hand, I really liked not having to sit through the entire class.

No comments:

Post a Comment