Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Scariest Time of the Year

Halloween is my favorite holiday. For one I love to dress up and any excuse to dress up is awesome. Secondly I love candy. Third I love horror movies. Fourth I love pranks. Fifth I love Halloween parties. Sixth I love to be scared.

Every year during October the horror movies start playing every single day. Nothing is better than getting home to find Freddy Krueger on TV. Or seeing Mike Meyers kill people before you get in the shower. I like Jason Vorhees because he wields a machete and so do I. I'm not really all that into the Saw movies or Final Destination, I prefer slashers. I do love paranormal & supernatural stuff like the Exorcist and the Paranormal Activity movies too.

I love rock music which is the perfect soundtrack to Halloween. Marilyn Manson singing This is Halloween is just too awesome!

Unfortunately I have been told I am too old for trick-or-treating given that I am a college freshman. But I want free candy! Now what am I supposed to do tonight?! I have school in the morning! So do most of my friends. So no party tonight as far as I have heard. WHAT TO DO? We were going to play Slender in real life, but my friend Kitti is not home. There goes that plan.

Well have a happy Halloween and a blessed Samhain (as my friend says ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment